This is for learning ESL. Our topic today is “birthdays”
Learn the words on the first page, then practice useing them the questions on the second page.
- When is your birthday?
- Please guess whose birthday is on November 13th?
- What flavor cake and what sort of food do you like to eat on your birthday?
- What is a good birthday memory and what is a bad birthday memory for you?
- Would you rather throw a massive party or have a small party for your birthdays?
- Do you want to live until your 100
th birthday? Why?
- Do you often forget people’s birthdays?
- When people get old, are birthdays depressing or still happy? Why?
- When you receive a present, is the cost of the present important? Why?
- Many people read horoscopes. Do you enjoy reading about your future? Tell me more.