This is for learning ESL. Our topic today is “Halloween”
Learn the words on the first page, then practice using them the questions on the second
- Do you celebrate Halloween?
- Is Halloween scary for young children?
- Which monster is the most dangerous, why?
- When do children usually wear costumes?
- Have you ever decorated your house for something?
- Are ghosts real or fake?
- What is the most important celebration during the year?
- What do you think about horror movies?
- Do you enjoy American culture? What’s your favorite/least favorite part?
- Some people give healthy snacks instead of candy on Halloween. So, instead of
candy, what do you want to get when you go trick-or-treating?