This is for learning ESL. Our topic today is “body parts”
Learn the words on the first page, then practice useing them the questions on the second page.
- How many knees do you have?
- How many toes does a chimpanzee have?
- What can your nose do?
- What can your hands do?
- Count your teeth with your tongue. How many did you count?
- Which body part is most useful?
- Do you want a tail?
- We don’t need hair on our heads. Do you agree or disagree?
- Which body part do you want to grow bigger? Why?
10.Which is your teacher’s most unique body part?