This is for learning ESL. Our topic today is “accidents”
Learn the words on the first page, then practice useing them the questions on the second page.
- In your house, what room is dangerous?
- In that room, what items are dangerous?
- Why are they dangerous?
- What accidents sometimes happen at home?
- Have you ever damaged an expensive item? Tell me more. 6. If you break a chair, what should you do?
- If you burn your hand, what should you do?
- If your mother has a accident and she is injured, what do you need to do?
- Which is more dangerous, home or school? Why?
- Some people throw items away if they are damaged. Do you prefer to fix items or
throw them away? Why?